Friday, December 5, 2014

Daydream BOM - Month #6 - Blocks 11 & 12

Last month I forgot to pick-up my Daydream kit.  I didn't realize it until I went to pick-up the December kit.  It was brought to my attention that I had two kits to pick-up and make.  These are fairly easy to make because they are 12" blocks but I had trouble with making the "square in square" sections of both blocks.  They didn't turn out as 4 1/2" blocks but a bit smaller.  I finally decided to ease them in with some "fudging."  It worked but I am not satisfied.  There has got to be a better way to make them without easing the seams.


Block 11


Block 12
I believe there are only twelve blocks in the quilt so the end is NEAR!
Hopefully, the current months kit is easy to assemble!

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment