Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Daysdream Block Of the Month - Month 8 - Sashing and Cornerstones

I believe next month may be the final installment of the Daydream Block of the Month (BOM).  I have sewn the cornerstones, sashing and assembled a majority of the quilt.  The only things left to assemble are the three last borders.  Well, maybe two months left?  The first border is a wide and white.  The second border is a thin "striped border and the last border is a colorful, wide border.  Interesting.....


I hope to finish it next month but it may the following month.  I am not looking forward to two months.  I am slated to report to the County of Sacramento Superior Court for jury duty next week.  Ick.  What a waste of time.  I am always selected and I don't mind serving but parking downtown is a pain!  Finding parking is so difficult.  Sorry but I am venting.  I hate downtown and all of it's one way streets.  I hope that I don't have to go in and they don't need the panel that I am assigned to.  Wouldn't that be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment